|I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm an|
Extroverted Self-Knowing Builder
Thursday, January 1, 2009
1. Lose weight and get in serious shape. For good, this time! I've done it before, so I know I can do it again! (I have a long way to go, again...)
2. Write and publish at least three more novels, two short stories, and some magazine articles.
3. Build up my freelance editing business.
4. Sell our house. (I took a job in another city and the house has been on the market for awhile.)
5. Read at least 100 books this year. Review at least one a month.
6. Get out my watercolors and use them. Ditto, the camera!
7. Sew some new clothing. I have in mind a line of comfy spring clothes and accessories for myself: cloth shopping bags and handbags, drawstring pants, and breezy skirts and funky tops made from other clothes or fabric from the thrift store. I am all about recycling and going green!
8. Network with other authors in similar genres and do cross promotion of our books.
9. A blog a day, if possible, with my photos and art, etc. I want it to be interesting, informative, and aesthetically pleasing.
10. Finish what I start. Who else has lots of unfinished novels in the works? *raises hand meekly*
11. This summer, visit my sis in California to hang out at the beach, read naughty books and Cosmo mags, eat avocados, and swim laps in her pool.
12. I agree about creating a legacy. I'm feeling the need to really expand my creativity and leave my literary and artistic mark. It must be that midlife thing nibbling at me!
13. Laugh, live, discover, grow.